SEPARATION ANXIETY

I was on a trip this weekend and left my cacti pets to fend for themselves at home.  For the whole trip I thought of them and hoped that they're all fine.  It's no exaggeration that I missed them.  Every morning when I wake up, I would go to the cacti lair and check them out one by one.   Not doing this daily routine for a couple of days made me a bit anxious.

When I got back, everything's all right!  I even got a wonderful surprise!  My MELOCACTUS MATANZANUS  has seed pods in its cephalium.  The Dwarf Turk's Cap, as it is commonly known, made my day.  This was a first!




Do you like this post? Follow my blog for more cacti-licious stories and pictures.  Until next time.  xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pussy Cat, Pussy Cat, Where Have You Been?

MY 999.9 FINE GOLD BAR...REL CACTUS

HAWORTHIAS ARE DEAL BREAKERS